An Occupation Order is a Court Order deciding who is allowed to live in the family home during separation and divorce. It doesn’t matter whose name is on the property. If you and your partner cannot agree who should reside in the home you should seek assistance from a solicitor. 

Want to know more? Fill in the form below and we'll get back to you.

Chambers 2020 Logo