The employment law team within Edwards & Co complements several others in providing expert advice to both employers and employees on sex, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation and age discrimination claims in the work place.
We offer a wide range of employment law services to both employers and employees. If you feel you have been unfairly treated or have a case against either a staff member or your employer, we can help.
Legal Services for Employers
Employment legislation and keeping up to date with employee rights isn’t always easy. Our team of employment lawyers based in Belfast, Northern Ireland, have a wealth of experience in dealing with issues arising out workplace tensions as a result of employment law that can lead to employment tribunals and employment contract disputes.
Our employment lawyers offer:
- Advice on employment contracts, grievance procedures, handbooks and employment terms and conditions
- Employee disciplinary procedures
- Recruitment procedures that are in keeping with employment legislation
- Fair employment
- Termination of employment and how to deal with this within the terms of the law
- Redundancy procedures and the law
- Data protection
- Breach of contract
Legal Services for Employees
Our team of employment solicitors also help employees who find themselves in a position where they need to seek legal advice and take legal action against an employer if they feel their employment rights have been breached.
Our services include:
- Discrimination due to age, sex, religion or sexual orientation
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Unfair dismissal
- Breach of employment contract
We also provide bespoke seminars for our small business clients and fixed fee audits of all relevant policies in order assist them in complying with legal requirements of employment legislation to avoid costly litigation.
For any enquiries about this service please contact Jenny Ebbage using the form below>>